Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Spring.. it is here

It is almost here. Spring. The days are getting longer and it is slowly getting warmer. And.. more flowers!

I managed to get in the garden to take a couple pictures this weekend. Still not a lot, but soon I think!

I am excited about these. These I planted myself. I had some hyacinth bulbs, however due to lack of time I didn't get them into the ground until late Feb. But there are still coming up.


I am more than excited to find out what color these are. If they flower. I sure hope they do! There is actually quite a few.


There are only a few of these in the garden. I think there are so pretty. This image I processed with one of Kims textures called luminious.


Kim Klassen dot com

5 comments:

  1. So pretty!! What welcome sights! You will probably have lots more of the blue flowers next year (I forget what they are called--scilla?) as I initially had only a few bulbs and now they are everywhere!! (In a good way, though)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I planted muscari bulbs and regular hyacinths last fall...the container must not have drained well because this spring nothing came up. When I dug into the soil, I found rotted bulbs. I'll try again next fall, but will choose a deeper pot. Meanwhile, I purchased a biodegradable pot holding 6 sprouted hyacinths. I think they are going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty... glad to see they are growing and you can enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's an exciting time of year when blooms begin to happen. I love your purple blossoms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful. I really like the photo of just the tips poking out of the ground . . . saying more to come.

    ReplyDelete