Thursday, April 24, 2014

My favorite right now...

Right now I have some flowers that are my total favorite in the garden right now. They were left over from the previous owner. Last year they were pretty bare looking and had little flowers on them, but I gave them a chance because the blooms were so pretty. And wow! I am so glad I did. These are the fullest plants in my garden right now. The color is so bold. I love it.

There is just one problem... I haven no idea what they are called! Anyone know?





Linking up with these beautiful blogs link ups:


10 comments:

  1. I'm fairly sure they are pretty wallflowers. They are a gorgeous colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really pretty whatever they are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure don't but they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are pretty fabulous. The red is such a rich color. {Visiting from FPJ & FF}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Count me among those who don't know but agree that they are really beauties! Someone will know what they are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Beautiful. I love your soft edits

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think they're wallflowers too, do they have a nice sweet scent ? They're a gorgeous color !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whatever they are they sure are beautiful! Happy surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know what they are, but love that vibrant color!

    ReplyDelete